Sunday, May 4, 2014

University of the Philippines: Los Baños

"Never let the odds keep you from pursuing what you know in your heart you were meant to do."

Since the age of 8, I was certain of what I wanted in the future and it was to be a verterinarian. I don't know how I got to that conclusion at such a young age but I stuck to that dream of mine until the very end. Luckily, I got into one of the top universities that offer top education in Veterinary Medicine in Asia. UPLB offers Veterinary Medicine for people like me who aspire to learn how to take care, treat and research on different types of species, especially animals.
I visited my home for 6 years the other day and each time I visit UPLB, I fall inlove with it more.


6 comments:

  1. I was just there I can;t believe I didn't see you! It's still hard to believe that UPLB is an actual school, considering all the pretty sights that can be found within it. I'm really glad you found what you really want to do and is pursuing it, hoping for the best, future veterinarian! xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww i was there early in the morning for my CBC and Xray. Yeah, we could've! Thank you, Andrea xx

      Delete
  2. Followed your blog!! Love the photos dear. Good luck to your studies! xx

    www.viannedelrosario.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete