Monday, March 10, 2014

Origin

Both: But I have seen the best of you, and the worst of you, and I choose both.
Phil: I want to share every single one of your sunshines and save some for later.
Sarah: I will tuck them into my pockets so I can give them back to you when the rains fall hard.
Both: Friend -
Phil: I want to be the mirror that reminds you to love yourself.
Sarah: I want to be the air in your lungs that reminds you to breathe easy.
Phil: When the walls come down -
Sarah: when the thunder rumbles -
Both: when nobody else is home, hold my hand -
Phil: and I promise -
Both: I won’t let go.


HELL WEEK; Most of us hate it. But never the less, the journey that we are now in will mold us into the person that we want to be. Never give up the fight; this will only make you stronger and wiser. Do your best with what's left of this (academic) year, because these will only happen once (which sounds so bittersweet.) 

Move, make memories, and live in the now.

Word of advice: Never regret what you've done, because these events molded you into becoming who you are now. Always look back from where you've come from, your roots, your origin, and remember that what you've accomplished now depends on where you came from and who helped you in the process. In the future, the only things that'll matter are the ones that made you the happiest.

If you haven't pushed yourself to the limit and made yourself the happiest you can be, it's definitely not too late! Your dreams and goals in life were meant to be reached. Start planning, start now!

Oh yeah, I've been watching Spoken Word/TedxTalks videos lately to calm my nerves. I suggest that you try it, too.
PS. If you guys want to watch other Spoken Word Poem videos, click this link.

---
Hopefully will have more posts coming soon. Our graduation practices start this week and tomorrow is the last day of our final examinations.
Can't wait.

xx, Lia

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations in advance Lia! Good luck on your college life hehe xx

    http://christelcastillo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete