Monday, April 1, 2013

The Barking Pack

During the very hot morning of Black Saturday, we randomly decided to play with the whole pack and to take photos of them as well. Here are some of the pictures I took during their very energetic outdoor playtime! ☺

First off, here are the 2 boys (Yorkshire Terrier, Harry and Labrador-Belgian Malinois mix, Treo) plus the girl (Beagle, Tara)







The BOYS! (The two shown above plus our Chihuahua mix, Cookie (whom I think has Chinese Crested blood because of his bald cookie spots))




Here I am with the boys...
(I just woke up by this time, and this therefore explains my puffed up eyes)

And the ladies of the house with Tara ☺
Yes, this photo was taken on a different day.. and this was our welcoming party for Tara who was then new to our home.


Here's a video of them ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment