Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Queen City of the South

This weekend we went to Cebu, the Queen City of the South. I felt like a tourist once again haha.
I'll let the photos do the talking. Any questions? Comment below ☺
Our first stop was Shangri la Mactan Resort and Spa where we stayed for our first to second night.

Our main agenda: The Juliano-Madamba Wedding. The location was so nice, sad that I don't have photos tho since I didn't bring my own camera with me. These photos are grabbed from my Tito Hec ☺


The Virgin de la Regla Church where we heard our sunday mass in their dialect, Bisaya.

This is the CostaBella Beach Hotel where we stayed for our third and fourth night.





We also went to The New Susing's Guitar place that my friend's aunt recommended ☺



Basilica del Sto Nino




Pretty little Tala ☺

Magellan's Cross: A Tourist Destination


Island Hopping


















La Belle Aurore Bookshop







And starbucks

Photo's of my new guitar from Susing's ☺



All in all, our trip was really fun! Hoping to come back soon to that wonderful place ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment